We are proud to introduce the BR Motorsport 4″ ‘RACE’ catless downpipe for your A90 Toyota Supra (US Specification). This 4″ downpipe is the best value modification available. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converter in the factory downpipe, back pressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, an increase in power & a more aggressive exhaust note.
This downpipe is a simple to fit upgrade that also allows for stage 2+.
The BR Motorsport catless downpipe features a full 4″ stainless steel design as well as a CNC 304 grade stainless steel flange that offers a smooth transition from the turbo to the mid pipes. All BR Motorsport downpipes are hand crafted from SS304 grade stainless steel.
- Made from hand crafted, TIG welded 4″ 304 grade stainless steel.
- Smooth radius mandrel bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- Fits the stock catback as well as all aftermarket catbacks that mate up with the OEM downpipe.
- OEM-style Heat Shielding with ceramic inner liner - the best way to reduce radiant heat by up to 70%. This is more effective than the thermal heat wraps and coatings available.
- CNC SS304 Stainless Steel Flange.
- Short flexi pipe for minimal loss of flow
- Gains from 40-52hp without tune.
- Figures with JB4 & downpipe around 450hp / 500ftlb of torque.
- Direct bolt-on fitment
This is the 4″ RACE Decat downpipe for the A90 engine version turbo only.
Please note: This downpipe is not MOT compliant and may cause the engine management light to illuminate. A JB4 or alternative stage 2 tune is required to code out the fault code for cat efficiency.